Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Profound Words from an Unexpected Source

"...If I upset you don't stress
Never forget, that God isn't finished with me yet."

"During your life, never stop dreaming.
No one can take away your dreams"

"I'd rather die like a man, than live like a coward."

"We wouldn't ask why a rose that grew from the concrete for having damaged petals, in turn, we would all celebrate its tenacity, we would all love its will to reach the sun, well, we are the roses, this is the concrete and these are my damaged petals, dont ask me why, thank God and ask me how."

"My only fear of death is coming back reincarnated."

"To all the seeds that follow me
protect your essence
Born with less, but you still precious."

These are all the words of a man, misunderstood. This was a man who only wanted to come out of the life his circumstances borne him into. He loved art, and his creativity greatly surpassed that of his peers.

These are the words of Tupac Amaru Shakur who was born Lesane Parish Crooks. His mother was a paralegal and outstanding advocate for many Blacks in the Brooklyn, New York area.

HE was a visionary. Learn his life. Respect his art.

No comments:

His Awesome Splendor

His Awesome Splendor
Upon seeing this view, I knew I had to capture it.

My Fave...

My Fave...