Monday, November 3, 2008

Things to do in the next 12 months...

So I'd like to do these things in the next couple of months. The following list is in no particular order and may be augmented or abated at any point in time, but here goes:

1. Take at least 2 trips whose destinations lie outside the continental US.
2. Rock climb
3. Get a pet (it has to be able to respire and digest - no rocks or plants allowed)
4. Read 50 books on any subject (cover to cover, no skipping around)
5. Go to a ballroom dancing competition
6. Get at least 50 pages into my book
7. Score at least 30 on the MCAT or 1300 on the GRE
8. Apply to 8 MD programs or Grad programs
9. Buy a new car (this is extremely difficult considering my allergies to saving $$)
10. Have a child
11. Just kidding!!!!
12. Each month try at least one recipe representing a different country
13. Read my Bible daily (daring, I know)
14. Stay single, and focused on me (unless God intervenes)
15. Accumulate 250 volunteer hours
16. Save $3 grand
17. Ride a mechanical bull
18. Take a dancing class.

I think that's it for now....but the list grows often, so ya gotta keep up!

No comments:

His Awesome Splendor

His Awesome Splendor
Upon seeing this view, I knew I had to capture it.

My Fave...

My Fave...