Monday, April 6, 2009

Today...

...I didn't have time to make my lunch this morning.
...I still can't find my other favorite earring.
...I dropped a freezer box full of PCR reagents.
....when I dropped the box, I lost a primer I just purchased.
...I didn't have time to fully peer review an article that needed to be turned in today.
...a person I used to consider a friend, but called me a jerk recently, sent me 2 angry text msgs - that last one ended in "Farewell".
...this PCR I keep doing still doesn't work.
...could have been worse.

...there was a piece of cake waiting on the fridge to greet me when I came in this morning. : )

Through it all, Jesus is still Lord. :)))

No comments:

His Awesome Splendor

His Awesome Splendor
Upon seeing this view, I knew I had to capture it.

My Fave...

My Fave...